[Usability] Standardizing Find and Replace windows

Here's a fairly slipshod attempt to make "Find" and "Find and Replace"
windows that are suitable for all apps.

I know there's a mnemonic conflict in the screenshot. It's easy to fix,
I just didn't want to crop another image.

There are four windows in the screenshot, arranged 2x2. The top two are
Find dialogs; the bottom two, Find and Replace. The left two have options
collapsed; the right two, options expanded.

The options do not have to be just those or all those I've put in.
I've just given a few for example. An application may need others,
or not need those shown.

The labels are chosen so maintain proportions. In English, "Find:"
is sufficiently shorter than "Replace with:" to look awkward.
Translations should try to preserve proportion, not be literal.
This applies to the buttons too.

There is extra space between "Find Next" and the pair of replace buttons
becuase of the functional difference.

Close is always in the bottom right corner, as it should be for everything
else.

The user can widen or narrow the window, but not make it taller or shorter.
The window does grow taller, and maybe wider, when options are shown. It
grows shorter when options are hidden. Changing theme or font changes the
minimum size as needed.

Here's the screenshot:

  http://www.phys.lsu.edu/students/merchan/shots/FindReplace.png

Having used emacs for a while, I think this is overkill. Right now, I just
can't think of a better way that fits the way of most other things.

Cheers,
Greg