[Usability]about undo's

Hi,

I really missed a delete button in the theme chooser of gnome 1.4. Now, with gnome 2.2, there is a completely new theme chooser coming up that simplifies the design and tasks but still can't delete installed themes. Under gnome 1.4 many themes didn't want to run on my system but filled up the list since I couldn't drop them. With gnome 2.0 this seems to happen again.

Please consider writing some words about undo and delete options within configuration dialogs in your usability reports.

Dennis Heuer