Re: [Usability] more

Not to mention that it is physically easier (hence
less fatiguing) to move the mouse pointer down a menu
than up (as users who use the windows start menu
must).

Great!!!

I think there should be a survey about what
people(users) like more.
The question is: Is gnome being developed for
programmers or for the average user?
I can understand that programmers don't like it that
people like me are complaining about their program!!
(You are doing the effort, not me)
So programmers, what do you think?
I think the best solution would be that we both listen
to each other and decide together what is best.
GNOME should be a platform for both programmers and
users.
Maybe I'm not saying anything new.

But for now, I'm going to help translating GNOME 2.2
into Dutch.

Greetings Jeroen