Re: [Usability]GNOME main menu and panel

> So Ximian is behind the two panel structure. They have
> to think commercial, so it is strange that they choose
> this structure. (I know you are not sure about ximian)

No, its not a conspiracy. To a large extent Nils and I are behind the
two panel structure, at least in terms of using it for GNOME 2. Ximian
started using the structure in the 1.x series, and a lot of people liked
it. We took that into consideration as well as trying to formulate a
more conceptual "model" (we never actually did the user object model
that Nils wants, but someday soon :-) for thinking about how the panels
are used.

Anyway, that's all I'm going to say on the subject.

-Seth