Re: [Usability]GNOME main menu and panel

<quote who="Jeroen Verhoeckx">

> GNOME will never been taken serious and will never be
> used by the mass if this doesn't change.
> The default must be one panel at the bottum!!!

Do you realise that unconstructive, grandiose comments such as these will
never be taken seriously by the people who put their blood, sweat and tears
into GNOME.

Sorry, you're going to have to work out a constructive way of approaching
these issues.

- Jeff

--
    Echidnas, or at least the ones I've met, don't have joy. Adults very
     rarely have joy. Kids have hyperkinetic nuclear joy in abundance.