Re: [Usability]new fontilus feature ...

Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

I believe the comparable context menu item for images is "Set as
background (...)". So for consistency I'd suggest phrasing it like 'Set as
application font'. I agree that "application font" doesn't sound very
clear. Perhaps "screen font" would be better?
Okay, so it seems like s/Use as/Set as/ is a good idea. This gives these three alternatives:
 Set as application font
 Set as screen font
 Set as system font

The first is consistant with the fonts dialog, while the other two sound more clear on their own. Which seems best?

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/