[Usability]new fontilus feature ...

I recently added a nautilus context menu item component to fontilus that displays when you right click on a font file in the "fonts:" directory. It allows you to right click on a font and set it as the font used to draw all your applications.

At the moment the label on the menu item is "Use as application font". I used the term "application font" to match the fonts control panel, but the phrase doesn't sound as easy to understand as I would like. Does the usability team have any suggestions for an alternative?

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/