[Usability]tux assistant idea

Hello to all, this is my first message. With an idea of usability, I
think. What do you think about it?

Where is it the right place to give new ideas to the Gnome project?

Tux assistant idea:

Do you know the little dog that appears in Windows XP when doing a
search... or the clippo assistant in Microsoft Office?

Why don't we have a Tux assistant at the bottom-right that detects in
the background which is the app which has the focus and gives up tips
constantly,... and at the same time you can ask Tux questions.

Of course... A new help format should be designed for this assistant.
And
each program will have its own Tuxassistant help pages, something
similar
to man webpages.

Tux Messages will be transparent in order to avoid nuissance and when
you go to the bottom-left orange point... the message is completely
opaque in order to read it.

Tux assistant will work in the desktop as an item of the pannel.

I'm inspired because of: http://toastytech.com/guis/bob.html

adrian15.