[Usability] Gnome Wallpaper Properties

At the NYC GNOME Summit, I discussed the wallpaper capplet situation
with Jody and JRB. They both seem to be happy for me to put the new
capplet I have written in CVS to replace the current background capplet,
after I get some UI review. So, here's that request.

If you could review this capplet so I can put in CVS for gnome 2.6, that
would be great. Jody, JRB, and all the people that have given me
feedback so far seem very enthusiastic about having this in 2.6.

http://www.gnome.org/~dobey/gnome-wallpaper-properties-0.3.0.tar.gz

Thanks.

-- dobey