[Usability] Re: Icon selector, 2nd mockup

Stefan Ihringer wrote:

Hi Stephan!

I think "use a custome image file" should be below "Pick an icon from
one of these collections" So the user first decide wich "location" he
use and then wich icon.

Like this?
http://www.chromosomnia.org/_img/icon-chooser06.png

Stefan

Hmmm...my previous post has not yet appeared in the group and it has been 3 days now.

Anyway, your mock up looks similar to what I had suggested in the 'missing post'. The only thing that I would like to add here is that we should probably have a small check box labeled, say, 'Show Image Names'.
This check box will control the display and hiding of the file names.

Cheers
Vivek