Re: [Usability] Icon selector, 2nd mockup

> I'm not sure if I'm sold yet on the idea of the tabs, but I do think
> it's better than what we have.

Alright, since most people who've added their suggestions (thanks
everyone!) had issues with the tabbed interface, I went back to the
first mockup :-)

http://www.chromosomnia.org/_img/icon-chooser05.png

The categories are yet to be decided, right now I think we should
agree on the dialog's basic layout (with tabs or without tabs?) so I
can put something into bugzilla without kicking of a second debate
there.

Icon captions are gone but would be available as a tooltip. If a type-
ahead search gets implemented, filenames could be shown as soon as
the user enters the first letter.

http://www.chromosomnia.org/_img/icon-chooser05-custom.png

When a custom icon is selected, the icon area is used to list all the
other images in that directory. Filenames would be more meaningful
for the user now, so they're shown. The drop-down widget is disabled
while the checkbox is active.

Stefan