Re: [Usability] UI Review coordinator needed
- From: Martyn Russell <ginxd btopenworld com>
- To: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- Cc: usability gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] UI Review coordinator needed
- Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 18:34:53 +0000
On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 18:06, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> Would anyone like to volunteer to lead the UI Review for GNOME 2.5/2.6?
> I did it last time, even though I couldn't give it the time that it needed.
> A lot of people did a lot of work:
> But it wasn't the comprehensive in-depth review that we would have liked. It
> would be a pity if we went through 2 releases (2.4 and 2.6) without a proper
> UI Review. Who will save us?
> The 2.5 UI Review page has been online for a while. It already has the
> unfinished stuff from 2.3/2.4:
How much time is required a week roughly?
What are the pre-requisites?
I am keen to get involved in this but need to know how much commitment and the general requirements are before I could sign up for anything.
] [Thread Prev