[Usability] UI Review coordinator needed

Would anyone like to volunteer to lead the UI Review for GNOME 2.5/2.6?

I did it last time, even though I couldn't give it the time that it needed.
A lot of people did a lot of work:

But it wasn't the comprehensive in-depth review that we would have liked. It
would be a pity if we went through 2 releases (2.4 and 2.6) without a proper
UI Review. Who will save us?

The 2.5 UI Review page has been online for a while. It already has the
unfinished stuff from 2.3/2.4:

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net