RE: [Usability] Mac-Finder-like keyboard-navigation: Ctrl="and cl ose the current one"

> > Yes, I am actually asking to change the default key bindings in
> > Metacity,
> > allow us to use them in Nautilus. If anybody wanted them in
> Metacity
> > instead
> > of having them in Nautilus, he could just change his Metacity
> > configuration.
> >

> How would I change that keybind in Nautilus ? Cause let's
> face it, I'm not
> going to change the switch desktop keybind I use since
> forever nor will
> anyone else.

You would change them in Metacity (which does the workspace switching), if
you want your old keybinding back, at the expense of the Nautilus feature.
When metacity takes a keybinding, Nautilus will not be able to use it.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net