Re: [Usability]Recent spam increase

no it is not just you

i mailed something like

usability-admin
but got no reply so far.

I recently turned off spamassassin because i was inadvertantly deleting
relevant mail, and it is long since overdue that I make the effort to
properly configure my mail.

My suspicion is that all the lists at gnome.org automatically trust
listname-admin when really the should not.

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

PS goodbye, startign to feel reprucssions of excessive alcohol