[Usability]Recent spam increase

Hey kids -

Is it just me or has the amount of spam being submitted to this list
gone up a lot in recent weeks Yes, it's just a small part of the daily
spam dose I receive, but I was wondering if there were any thoughts on
how to help stop the problem before it escalates to truly annoying
levels.

If y'all think there's a better forum for this discussion, let me know.

-jag

Joshua Adam Ginsberg	       Cellphone: 970.749.8530
Rice University '02	       Email: joshg myrealbox com
St. Mark's School of Texas '98
Support rational leadership, not paranoid reactionism!

safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"The leader of genius must have the ability to make
different opponents appear as if they belonged to one
category." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf