Re: [Usability]Test or analysis needed: Automatic completion

I might add that the list of which bugs we'll be testing in my guadec
sessions is still very much in flux; if anyone* has a particularly
challenging UI issue that s/he'd like to see tested, please drop me
(anna ximian com) a line and let me know about it.

Warning: we're not going to use the testing sessions as vehicles for
personal UI vendettas. I'm looking for honest-to-goodness puzzling UI
issues that you don't have a clear idea of how to resolve.

Thanks in advance, guys.

best,
Anna

*especially folks planning to go to guadec and attend my sessions

--
Anna Marie Dirks <anna ximian com>