Re: [Usability]What is the state of the Gnome Foot (and KDE) menu?

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 03:10:32PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Since we're all (Debian, Gnome and KDE at least) working at a different
> menu system, at minimum we should want to know what the others are
> doing, and hopefully we might want to work together and share the
> most.

GNOME and KDE are moving to the same system:
 http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/menu/draft/menu-spec/menu-spec.html

Debian should use this also.

> I haven't been following the Gnome usability discussions for a while,
> and I've never got in touch with the KDE people, so I should catch up a
> little bit with the current situation: could you help me with that?

Discussion of the menu system implementation has been on
xdg-list freedesktop org so far.

Havoc