Re: [Usability]Dealing with files in Gnome

El mié, 02-04-2003 a las 02:04, Wesley Leggette escribió:
> Nestor,
>
> What a great idea. So instead of clicking on the icon and then clicking
> on a button, you drag the icon into one of several options presented on
> the sidebar!
>
> How would this be implemented?
There is no way I can tell you how to do that, because I am not a
programmer, just interested in user interface and designer.
As I am not a power-terminal-bashscripting-user, I can speak for many
"base users", and I think it could be great to add that functionality to
the side bar, instead of going through the open in viewer step and
choosing the app.
Yours:
Nestor di