Re: [Usability]Re: the keyboard accessibility capplet

Michael Toomim <toomim uclink4 berkeley edu> writes:
> I get the feeling that the term "accessibility" itself is inherently
> misleading.

If the control panel were called "Accessibility Preferences" and had
the wheelchair icon I think it would help, btw. (We did this in Red
Hat Linux 8 for the menu item, but not the actual dialog.)  The
submenu thing creates a level of indirection that's kind of confusing.

Havoc