Re: [Usability]Feedbacks on GNOME 2 panel from Mdk 9.0 beta test

> > many people complained they couldn't move this
"top" panel to other areas of the screen,
like the other panels..

> > I think it is clearly a problem with current
panel configuration.. When trying to move the
"menubar" panel, it should "morph" into an "edge"
panel..

> The obvious solution is to ditch the menu panel and
replace it with an edge panel + menubar applet as (..)

Well, what about vertical (rotated) text? I know roman
letters were not created to be used that way, but it
kinda works for me...

And it could be made into an option like "Show default
menus" or "Show default menus as text", or could be an
option for the menu applet.

Marcio Rocha Pereira
UnB Brasil
marciorps uol com br