[Usability]GEP 6: Toolbar

Hi Seth,

I recently put out a GEP to work out the requirements for an updated toolbar widget for GTK. The text is available here:
   http://developer.gnome.org/gep/gep-6.html

There are a few points that could do with some recommendations from the usability team. Specifically on sections 2.3 (overflow handling) and 2.4 (priority text style). As these involve UI decisions, I would appreciate the input of the usabilty team. If you could send some recommendations, that would be great.

There has already been a bit of discussion about the toolbar including discussion of different overflow methods, which you can see in the archives: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2002-September/thread.html#00052

Thanks,

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/