[Usability]Re: Recently used applications

Hi Danigo,

On 29 Oct 2002, Danigo Ludovic wrote:

> Can you explain me what document I have to manipulate if I wish to have
> an IRC chat session ?

Your "document" (object) in this case would be an IRC channel object
which, when opened, transparently connects to the right IRC server and
shows you an IRC view of the channel it refers to.

> Just to say that evrything you do with a computer can't be document or
> object centered. All is not black or white, trade-off is the key.

I won't deny that, but sometimes a little "thinking outside the box" is
required =)

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778