Re: [Usability]Re: Recently used applications

<quote who="Dave Bordoley"/>

> On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 08:16, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > The concept is fast, relevant and usable. The XP implementation is what I
> > would endearingly refer to as a clusterfuck. I'm not pimping that.
>
> Is clusterfuck the new crack?? :)

Not coming from the military, no.

> ps. lets forget this whole silly applications idea, and use task based
> menus...

Okay, you submit the patch to remove the applications menu entirely. Before
that patch is accepted, lets make some good incremental changes to help our
users. This is a particularly easy one, because the code is already written.

- Jeff

--
                  It's not a disease, it's an occupation!