Re: [Usability]Recently used applications

I just want to give my $0.02 on this topic.

A "recent applications" menu-item would be a _very_ good idea.
I work at a small company with 35 imacs running MacOS 9. Those users are by far no computer-geeks.
Each mac has several ways to find their applications and almost everyone uses
the "recent applications", "recent documents" and "recent servers" menu-option in the apple-menu.

Finding applications is one thing. Having a good menu of "services" instead of application names
is a good alternative, but what do you do with documents and all other services nautilus
brings us like SMB-browsing, FTP, VFS etc etc ?

-Yves