[Usability]Color properties (screenshots)

Hi all,
some time ago I have started writing a color properties capplet.
Now I am going to work on a new version for GNOME, because the previous
was not HIG compliant and it used to write a ~/.gtkrc-2.0.

A screenshot is available at:
http://digilander.libero.it/plfiorini/gnome-color-properties.png

The source code of both is available at the it.gnome.org cvs server:
export CVSROOT=":pserver:anonymous cvs it gnome org:/gnome"
cvs login
<the password is anonymous>
cvs co -P colors-capplet # the first version (it works fine!)
cvs co -P gnome-color-properties # the new gnome version (it has only
the gui)

What I need to know is if the new UI is good enough to be claimed as HIG
compliant and if you can include this code in GNOME control center (or
any random module).