Re: [Usability]missing stuff in taskbar

tis 2002-10-22 klockan 19.06 skrev Dexter Filmore:

> 2. When right clicking a taskbar item in 1.4 there was "Kill" and "Sticky" -
> these are gone. I used them a lot (luckily rather sticky than kill ;) ).
> Any chance getting those options back? Why have they been erased anyway?

In metacity, the kill button is eliminated in a very clever way:
If you click on close, and the application does not respond in about 5
seconds, a dialog appears, asking the user if the application should be
killed.

Recent versions (provided by GARNOME 0.18, etc) does include the
"Sticky" feature.

	-Jens