Re: [Usability]Re: Improving the metacity minimise animation

> > Comparing the metacity animation to enlightenment, which has a much
> > quicker feeling animation:
> > 1. E undraws the window after the animation - this feels really great in
> > E using the iconbox but only experimentation would show if it could work
> > for Metacity, but I think that this could aleviate a lot of people
> > issues if applied along with a speed(and smooth) up of the animation.

Just took a look at WinME - it also undraws the window after the
animation - this definately gives a feeling of immediacy and speed.

Also it animates the titlebar not the whole window - not that i would
want to rip off windows. I'd love to see the macOS one.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

	   [ My Weblog: http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]
        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]