Re: [Usability]Re: Nautilus Preference Proposal (screenshots too!!!!)
- From: MArk Finlay <sisob eircom net>
- To: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- Cc: Dave Camp <dave ximian com>, Darryl Rees <rees netnam vn>, Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability]Re: Nautilus Preference Proposal (screenshots too!!!!)
- Date: 17 Oct 2002 21:39:14 +0100
On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 19:53, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 16:06, MArk Finlay wrote:
> > Well if it is to stay it should be renamed - to "Show files in List
> > view"
> NO... The list view is a main window view, the tree view is a sidebar
> view, that would be way confusing.
silly me :)
I ment that it should be "Show files Only" and be disabled by default
instead of "Show Folders Only" and be enabled by default.
.--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.
[ My Weblog: http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]
[ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
[ Want to be a Hacker?: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/ ]
] [Thread Prev