[Usability]UI Review - Time to kick arse.

Hey there,

Okay, so we're now a little short of a week before the scheduled UI
Freeze for GNOME 2.2. Unfortunately progress has been a little slower
than I had hoped and I haven't been able to contribute as much time due
to work committments....

Which is why we need to kick some serious arse over the next couple of
days.

We need to start doing individual reviews and *SOON*.

o applets [specifically the preference dialogs]
o terminal
o utilities [character map, search tool, dictionary, system log]
o eog
o procman

Let's get those reviews happening [1] and send them on to
usability gnome for discussion.

			See ya,
				Glynn :)

[1] If you don't know how they work, have a look at
		www.gnome.org/~gman/ui-review
    for the logs and read through a typical example. We're really trying
    to focus on strings and easy UI changes not deeper usability voodoo.