[Usability]Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox interface

> I'd really like to see Windows Media Player in the list of applications
> you reviewed to get ideas. As a recent first time user of Media Player 9
> (I think it's still in beta) it has a pretty intuitive interface that we
> could probably get some good ideas from ... Most notably it takes a
> "Tree-view" approach to what rhythmbox currently uses separate boxes
> for. It's tree has top levels of:
>
> * Now Playing
> * Artist
> * Album
> * Genre
> * Radio
> * My Playlists
>
> [Or similar - but you get the idea]

I do physically cringe when i hear windows media player mentioned, but i
will try and keep an open mind. Can you provide any screenshots?

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

	   [ My Weblog: http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]
        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]