Re: [Usability]rhythmbox interface

Olivier Martin wrote:
On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 01:18:16PM +0100, Roberto Rosselli Del Turco wrote:

- Organize menu 1st item, why? should be after View or Music;
- no File menu? (to load/save playlists, add whole directories to current playlist etc.) unless that's what the Organize menu does, in the which case you should rename it;

We never load/save playlists, this is done automatically. Thus the file
menu has no sense in Rhythmbox.
HIG:
<< If your application does not operate on documents, give this menu a more appropriate name. For example, many games should have a Game instead of a File menu.>>

Well, that's what happens when you're doing reviews based on a single screenshot :) I hope my other comments made more sense, and look forward to try Rhythmbox.

Ciao

--
Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      e-mail:	rosselli cisi unito it
Dipartimento di Scienze			rosselli ling unipi it

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)