Re: [Usability]sidebar vs "side pane"

In general, it's better to name UI items by their function
rather than by their location within a window. The reason that
side pane was chosen for Nautilus was because it has several
functions that couldn't be described with one word.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with galeon, so I do not know
what the function of the side pane is. If it has several functions,
then it would be a good idea to do the same as Nautilus and use
the term side pane.

Eugene