[Usability]File roller report 1st draft

This is my first ui review, so feel free to flame me if I got it wrong

Sorry Paulo, you got an amateur :)
Who is responsible for turning these reports into bugs?

thanks -mike

File Roller UI review

Window
	- Title should be of the form "document", not "File Roller - document". If you want to include the app name that's OK, but note it's not recommended by the HIG

File Menu
	- Why do we need Rename/Move/Copy/Delete archive?
	- File/New
		- File type should be a bolded section (see hig frames)
		- File type, if user selects a file type and also enters the extension for it, then it should not add another (ie create test.tar.bz2.tar.bz2)
		- Maybe: should open a new window?? This is what ghex does, see notes on window management
		- When a new archive is created, the file views should be present but empty, as opposed to having no list control, this makes it more obvious that an archive is open but empty, as opposed to there being no archive open.

Extract Window
	- Top frame (Extract to:) should become a borderless frame with the two controls underneath indented
	- Files and Other options, borderless frames with a single vertical line to separate them (???)

Preferences
	- Frames should become borderless
	- File Name appears to be always greyed out??
	- Nautilus script could use spaces instead of _ marks in the script names
	- Isn't the "install scripts" option better chosen at installation time, ie in a configure switch, or by the packager? Just a non-ui comment....
	- Max history length: could this be any clearer? I'm not sure what it refers to.
	- No need for "Other options" frame ,just put them below the first frame

Options/Password
	- This might be better as "Use Password..." in Actions, but not sure....
	- The note should make it more clear that nothing will actually be deleted, just that you will have to enter the password again next time.

	"Note: the password you choose will be used to encrypt files you add to the archive, and decrypt the files you extract.
	 When you close File Roller, the program will forget the password, and you will have to re-enter it next time you wish to extract any files"

	Your call.

	- Arrange by Type would be better to use y as the accelerator instead of conflicting with time.

Actions/Test archive & View last output
	- Close should be the default button (i think)

Windows
	- Hmm, is File Roller MDI or SDI? I think it would be better to not have the Window menu, or if it stays then it should list open windows too in the standard way.
	- Perhaps a nicer solution is to have New or Open create a new window if there is already an archive loaded.