Re: Calum's challenge and Luis' rant [was Re: [Usability]A Challenge: Describe the GNOME 4.0 interface.]

BTW, it was mentioned somewhere in this thread (that I can't find right
now) that it might be useful to do 'themed' reviews. I tend to agree;
here are a couple simple consistency issues it might be good for someone
to check every gnome2.2 app for:

toolbar spacing: yelp and several of the gnome-games have toolbar icons
that are an icon or two 'off.' I'm sure there are others.

yes/no audit: find instances of yes/no dialogs and suggest better
strings.

Anyway, just some more thoughts to throw out there-
Luis