Re: [Usability]A Challenge: Describe the GNOME 4.0 interface.

I'm also working on a paper on something like that, an attributed file system (I mentioned it my first post):

http://www.marevalo.net/papers/attributed.html

I would really appreciate comments.

Jan Morén wrote:

Add new data to the system (and it could be as simple as surfing to a
webpage that of course is indexed as you view it), and it will
immediately show up in all relevant folders. The actual file system
organization of your data becomes all but irrelevant.