Re: [Usability]Galeon feature implementation

>So, the idea: Galeon already has cool Smart Bookmarks (now "AutoBookmarks").
>It's dynamic, clever, and will floss your teeth if you ask it nicely. So,
>what if Galeon also handled your sessions for you, automagically? Go to
>"Bookmarks > AutoBookmarks > Yesterday, 7pm" or "Bookmarks > AutoBookmarks
>>
>Thursday, October 31st, 2pm".
>
>You wouldn't need to save them, because GALEON REMEMBERS! :) You could
open
>them from the menu in a jiffy. This requires some more thought as to the
>design, please don't object to random implementation issues I've brought
>up
>here.

I'm a bit confused here. When the "saving" would happen ?
Surely not on quit since the right thing seem to remove it ...

>> c) Java and Javascript Consoles. I simply hold a completely opposite
>> position to marco on these. I would assume they would live under the
>> Tools menu.
>
>I don't understand Marco's reluctance to add developer oriented features
>in
>a sensible fashion.

I dont understand your reclutance to add developer oriented features in
a sensible fashion.

rpm -i galeon-webdevel

- Very very low manteinance costs
- No unnecessary user interface clutter for non developers
- Better user interface for developers with no need of hacks like the toolbar
button you are mentioning

Marco