Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: [Usability]Galeon feature implementation

<quote who="Ricardo Fern?ndez Pascual"/>

> But I don't think that this would make the UI cleaner, it seems to me we
> are just changing the options from one place (the file menu) to another
> (the bookmarks menu).

Remember that this is not just a UI change, it is also a conceptual change.

- Jeff

--
   "She sped into the parking lot, the door flew open and there she was,
   dressed only in a black bathing suit and sunglasses. I got in and she