[Usability]Re: The whole panel focus/keynav thing

I am not sure whether the patch went to the release team but it was discussed
with Mark Mc Loughlin. Mark has now backed out the patch.

So we we will have to come up with a new way of giving the user visual
indication when focus is in a panel.

Padraig