[Usability]Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: toolbar issues
- From: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- To: Jorn Baayen <jorn nl linux org>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org, galeon-devel lists sourceforge net, usability gnome org
- Subject: [Usability]Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: toolbar issues
- Date: 20 May 2002 11:16:37 -0400
yeah that's generally what i had in mind.
On Mon, 2002-05-20 at 07:56, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> I just made a quick glade mockup to illustrate what i'm talking about,
> see http://people.nl.linux.org/~jorn/Files/theme-properties.png.
> Each tab in there should have exactly the same look and feel, but just
> control a different aspect of the desktop. And let's not throw with
> names like Gtk+, sawfish/metacity, or Nautilus, since people shouldn't
> need to know whatever funky names the apps have.
> Personally i would like to have something like this coexist with
> metatheme, since metatheme is more powerful, can control more things,
> and can ofcourse create metathemes. But it's a bit bloated for "regular
] [Thread Prev