[Usability]Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: toolbar issues

I just made a quick glade mockup to illustrate what i'm talking about,
see http://people.nl.linux.org/~jorn/Files/theme-properties.png.

Each tab in there should have exactly the same look and feel, but just
control a different aspect of the desktop. And let's not throw with
names like Gtk+, sawfish/metacity, or Nautilus, since people shouldn't
need to know whatever funky names the apps have.

Personally i would like to have something like this coexist with
metatheme, since metatheme is more powerful, can control more things,
and can ofcourse create metathemes. But it's a bit bloated for "regular
use".

Cheers
Jorn