Re: [Usability]Re: Taskbar should show tasks on all workspaces bydefault

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Pat Costello wrote:

> The tasklist/window list thing is not a bug. Neither is this topic a proven user
> problem. On the contrary, there is some evidence to show that the current
> configuration is a user feature. Why is there still alias traffic about this
> topic?

Oh, I am sorry. I thought this list was for general discussion of GNOME
usability aspects. Now that I know that it is only for "proven user
problems" and "bugs", I'll try to refrain from replying to interesting
posts and from venting new ideas.

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778