Re: [Usability]Re: Taskbar should show tasks on all workspaces by default

Michael Toomim <toomim uclink4 berkeley edu> writes:

> Michael Toomim wrote:
> > Sunnanvind Fenderson wrote:
> >
> >> I like how workspaces are totally separated, like totally different
> >> desktops. Maybe the default should be to have just one workspace (and
> >> thus, no workspace switcher showing)?
> > Sounds like a good idea to me.
>
> Crap!  I didn't mean that!

It's okay. Since I posted that, I've changed my mind. Here's what I
think now:

"One workspace as default and the workspace switcher showing."

Though if it works with four (or six) as default without most users
getting confused - go with it. I don't really think it's the
be-all-and-end-all of issues.