[Usability]Re: Controls, widgets, and UI learning.

James Ramsey wrote:

I think I can one-up you. Say I have a tabbed
Appearance dialog, with one of the tabs labeled
"Window Borders" and the other "Widgets." Within the

Why not "window contents" instead of "widgets" or "controls"?

You guys keep arguing widgets vs. controls as if there are no alternatives, and every time I suggest one, you ignore it. Use a little creativity. Both "controls" and "widgets" suck.