Re: [Usability]Re: A "cheat" to full window manager integration

Mmm. I just wrote a long mail on "widgets styles vs. window
decoration" and then read the rest of my mailbox. Here's a little
update after reading the rest of the thread.

"Window borders" - mmm, yes, that works. I've got no preference
between window borders/decorations/frames, really. Three good words
(though "frames" is probably the least good of the bunch.)

"Window contents" makes me again think of specific apps instead of a
generic theme, just as with "Applications".

--

I agree that it is very important to be able to choose window
decoration themes separately from widget style themes. Two tabs in one

I like how windows (and I think KDE as well) allows you to customize
the themes to some extent, easy stuff like changing colours, and I
liked the suggestion in that direction that popped up on this list
recently.

---

I might yield on the "widget" yuckiness issue, if something really
good comes up, but I still think I have some good points (not that it
would be my call, anyway...), so go read that other mail.