Re: [Usability]Name the font option

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 07:50, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Owen Taylor">
>
> >  Fixed width font - what KDE uses
>
> I think this one is easier to grok, and widely applicable ("Terminal font"
> wouldn't apply so well to gedit, say).

"Fixed width font" just seems a little bit inconsistent with "Standard
application font" and "Desktop font", doesn't it?
And while it fits very much, a computer beginner probably has no clue
what fixed width fonts are used for so he might end up choosing a serif
or sans-serif font. Or could the font selection dialog be limited to
monospace fonts?