Re: [Usability]A "cheat" to full window manager integration

On Sun, 2002-07-21 at 00:26, James Ramsey wrote:
> > > 2) Add an entry to the Desktop Preferences menu
> > called
> > > "Window Frame Style". Clicking on this menu should
> > > launch a capplet for changing the Metacity theme.
> >
> > Can just stick this in the regular theme capplet.
>
> Would that be quicker than someone chopping up
> Metacity-Setup? (I suspect the answer is yes.)

To me it seems that this is the most logical step. One "Theme" capplet
where you can change the application style and the window frame style.
And a separate one for all kind of fonts. I'm pretty sure that everyone
would understand this.

Daniel