[Usability]Hourglass needed

My wife (who reminds me every day that I made her switch to Linux) has
had trouble launching apps (esp. from the desktop since there's no menu
that vanishes once she clicks) because there is no visual cue that the
program is loading, so she ends up starting about 5 instances of them.
It's just a suggestion, but it might be helpful to flash a mini-icon of
the app you've launched next to the cursor arrow to show that you've
started a program. Just a suggestion.
--
Dave Lyon
www.mahonri.com