Re: [Usability] Re: Usability (was Re: Yelp)

> > *  Yelp.

Now called, um, "Help" *grin*

> > *  Everybudy.

Haven't looked at this. Probably would be called "Everybuddy Instant
Messenger" or something. I did discuss this with Julian wrt to Gabber
though. The description here is a little tricky because you don't want
to imply it can *only* do AIM. But I digress...

> > *  Evolution.

Our recomendation is that this be split into multiple menu entries (each
of which of course launches evolution in that "mode"). For example:

Evolution Mail
Evolution Calendar
etc

> > *  Gnumeric.

Called "Gnumeric Spreadsheet" in the GNOME 2 menus.

-Seth