Re: [Usability] Re: Decision: instant apply window buttons

Ps, how about doing a "Ok / Cancel" ?

In this scenario, selecting a new background instantly applies it (aka try), pressing 'OK' keeps it, pressing 'Cancel' reverts it to the old state.

This prevents people from getting mouse-wear from having to 'try' all the time, while still having the 'intuitive' ok / cancel.